Scrabble word: ASSIGN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSIGN exist?
Definitions of ASSIGN in dictionaries:
- verb - give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
- verb - give out
- verb - attribute or credit to
- verb - select something or someone for a specific purpose
- verb - attribute or give
- verb - make undue claims to having
- verb - transfer one's right to
- verb - decide as to where something belongs in a scheme
- To set apart for a particular purpose; designate.
- To select for a duty or office; appoint.
- To give out as a task; allot.
- To ascribe; attribute.
- To transfer (property, rights, or interests) from one to another.
- An assignee.
- verb - to set apart for a particular purpose