Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASSIGNS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSIGNS exist?
Definitions of ASSIGNS in dictionaries:
- verb - give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
- verb - give out
- verb - attribute or credit to
- verb - select something or someone for a specific purpose
- verb - attribute or give
- verb - make undue claims to having
- verb - transfer one's right to
- verb - decide as to where something belongs in a scheme
- v - to set apart for a particular purpose
There are 7 letters in ASSIGNS: A G I N S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSIGNS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSIGNS plus a wildcard: ASSIGNS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSIGNS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSIGNS
- roce 1947 byl v eskoslovensku vznesen nvrh na vytvoen ...
- Assignments 1 & 2 Enclosure
- CARE assigns AA RATING TO NCD ISSUES OF SHRIRAM
- Jos Alukkas assigns Super Star Mahesh As Brand Ambassador Listen ...
- noted that the VA assigns disability ratings without regard
- Court assigns outside judge to Daley nephew trial - Chicago News and ...
- The Cultural Significance of Symbolic Art Center Art Cultural
- Rate My assigns Lots of Homework
- 3A Pacific Trails -- ITD 110 -- Mrs. Eaton
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.