Scrabble word: ASSIGNS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSIGNS exist?
Definitions of ASSIGNS in dictionaries:
- verb - give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
- verb - give out
- verb - attribute or credit to
- verb - select something or someone for a specific purpose
- verb - attribute or give
- verb - make undue claims to having
- verb - transfer one's right to
- verb - decide as to where something belongs in a scheme
- verb - to set apart for a particular purpose
There are 7 letters in ASSIGNS: A G I N S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSIGNS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSIGNS plus a wildcard: ASSIGNS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSIGNS
Images for ASSIGNS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.