Scrabble word: PASSINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PASSINGS exist?
Definitions of PASSINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - (American football) a play that involves one player throwing the ball to a teammate
- noun - euphemistic expressions for death
- noun - the motion of one object relative to another
- noun - the end of something
- noun - a bodily reaction of changing from one place or stage to another
- noun - going by something that is moving in order to get in front of it
- noun - success in satisfying a test or requirement
- noun - the end of life
There are 8 letters in PASSINGS: A G I N P S S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PASSINGS plus a wildcard: PASSINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PASSINGS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PASSINGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.