Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PIGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIGS exist?
Definitions of PIGS in dictionaries:
- noun - domestic swine
- noun - a coarse obnoxious person
- noun - a person regarded as greedy and pig-like
- noun - uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- noun - mold consisting of a bed of sand in which pig iron is cast
- noun - a crude block of metal (lead or iron) poured from a smelting furnace
- verb - live like a pig, in squalor
- verb - eat greedily
- verb - give birth
- v - to bear pigs (cloven-hoofed mammals)
There are 4 letters in PIGS: G I P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIGS plus a wildcard: PIGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIGS
Images for PIGS
- PantherKut Raising Baby pigs
- Categories Cute Interesting Photos pigs
- pigs JoeCrazy.com Funny Articles and Funny Pictures
- ... may use genetically modified pigs to grow human replacement organs
- pigs cute piglets older cute Big Pig
- Teacup pigs The Next Lucrative Pet Trend
- Genetically modified pigs could provide human organs by 2013 Impact ...
- ... happy moment with one of her tiny pigs which fetch up to 700 each
- People that raise pigs for their job are called pork producers. Pork ...