Scrabble word: GRIPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRIPS exist?
Definitions of GRIPS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of grasping
- noun - the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it
- noun - a portable rectangular container for carrying clothes
- noun - the friction between a body and the surface on which it moves (as between an automobile tire and the road)
- noun - worker who moves the camera around while a film or television show is being made
- noun - an intellectual hold or understanding
- noun - a flat wire hairpin whose prongs press tightly together
- verb - hold fast or firmly
- verb - to grip or seize, as in a wrestling match
- verb - to render motionless, as with a fixed stare or by arousing terror or awe
- verb - to seize firmly with the hand
There are 5 letters in GRIPS: G I P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRIPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRIPS plus a wildcard: GRIPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRIPS
Images for GRIPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.