Scrabble word: PIG
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIG exist?
Definitions of PIG in dictionaries:
- noun - domestic swine
- noun - a coarse obnoxious person
- noun - a person regarded as greedy and pig-like
- noun - uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- noun - mold consisting of a bed of sand in which pig iron is cast
- noun - a crude block of metal (lead or iron) poured from a smelting furnace
- verb - live like a pig, in squalor
- verb - eat greedily
- verb - give birth
- Any of several mammals of the family Suidae, having short legs, cloven hoofs, bristly hair, and a cartilaginous snout used for digging, especially the domesticated hog, Sus scrofa, when young or of comparatively small size.
- The edible parts of one of these mammals.
- A person regarded as being piglike, greedy, or gross.
- A crude block of metal, chiefly iron or lead, poured from a smelting furnace.
- A mold in which such metal is cast.
- Pig iron.
- Used as a disparaging term for a police officer.
- A member of the social or political establishment, especially one holding sexist or racist views.
- verb - to bear pigs (cloven-hoofed mammals)
There are 3 letters in PIG: G I P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIG plus a wildcard: PIG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIG
Images for PIG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.