Scrabble word: PIG
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIG exist?
Definitions of PIG in dictionaries:
- noun - domestic swine
- noun - a coarse obnoxious person
- noun - a person regarded as greedy and pig-like
- noun - uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- noun - mold consisting of a bed of sand in which pig iron is cast
- noun - a crude block of metal (lead or iron) poured from a smelting furnace
- verb - live like a pig, in squalor
- verb - eat greedily
- verb - give birth
- Any of several mammals of the family Suidae, having short legs, cloven hoofs, bristly hair, and a cartilaginous snout used for digging, especially the domesticated hog, Sus scrofa, when young or of comparatively small size.
- The edible parts of one of these mammals.
- A person regarded as being piglike, greedy, or gross.
- A crude block of metal, chiefly iron or lead, poured from a smelting furnace.
- A mold in which such metal is cast.
- Pig iron.
- Used as a disparaging term for a police officer.
- A member of the social or political establishment, especially one holding sexist or racist views.
- verb - to bear pigs (cloven-hoofed mammals)