Scrabble word: PASSING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PASSING exist?
Definitions of PASSING in dictionaries:
- noun - (American football) a play that involves one player throwing the ball to a teammate
- noun - euphemistic expressions for death
- noun - the motion of one object relative to another
- noun - the end of something
- noun - a bodily reaction of changing from one place or stage to another
- noun - going by something that is moving in order to get in front of it
- noun - success in satisfying a test or requirement
- verb - go across or through
- verb - move past
- verb - make laws, bills, etc. or bring into effect by legislation
- verb - pass by
- verb - place into the hands or custody of
- verb - stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope
- verb - travel past
- verb - come to pass
- verb - go unchallenged
- verb - pass time in a specific way
- verb - pass over, across, or through
- verb - transmit information
- verb - disappear gradually
- verb - go successfully through a test or a selection process
- verb - be superior or better than some standard
- verb - accept or judge as acceptable
- verb - allow to go without comment or censure
- verb - transfer to another
- verb - pass into a specified state or condition
- verb - throw (a ball) to another player
- verb - be inherited by
- verb - cause to pass
- verb - grant authorization or clearance for
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- verb - eliminate from the body
- adj - lasting a very short time
- adj - of advancing the ball by throwing it
- adj - allowing you to pass (e.g., an examination or inspection) satisfactorily
- adj - hasty and without attention to detail
- adv - to an extreme degree
- Moving by; going past: A small child waved to the passing cars.
- Of brief duration; transitory: a passing fancy.
- Cursory or superficial; casual: a passing glance.
- Allowing one to pass a test, a course of study, an inspection, or an examination; satisfactory: a passing grade.
- Very; surpassingly: “I will mention only one particular aspect of the current mess because... this one is surely something new and passing strange” (Walker Percy).
- The act of one that passes or the fact of having passed: the passing of another summer.
- A place where or a means by which one can pass.
- noun - the end of life
There are 7 letters in PASSING: A G I N P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PASSING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PASSING plus a wildcard: PASSING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PASSING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PASSING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.