Scrabble word: SPIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPIN exist?
Definitions of SPIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a swift whirling motion (usually of a missile)
- noun - the act of rotating rapidly
- noun - a short drive in a car
- noun - rapid descent of an aircraft in a steep spiral
- noun - a distinctive interpretation (especially as used by politicians to sway public opinion)
- verb - revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- verb - stream in jets, of liquids
- verb - cause to spin
- verb - make up a story
- verb - form a web by making a thread
- verb - work natural fibers into a thread
- verb - twist and turn so as to give an intended interpretation
- verb - prolong or extend
- To draw out and twist (fibers) into thread.
- To form (thread or yarn) in this manner.
- To form (a web or cocoon, for example) by extruding viscous filaments.
- To make or produce by or as if by drawing out and twisting.
- To tell, especially imaginatively: spun tales for the children.
- To prolong or extend: spin out a visit with an old friend.
- To cause to rotate swiftly; twirl.
- To shape or manufacture by a twirling or rotating process.
- To play (a phonograph record or records), especially as a disc jockey.
- To make thread or yarn by drawing out and twisting fibers.
- To extrude viscous filaments, forming a web or cocoon.
- To rotate rapidly; whirl.
- To seem to be whirling, as from dizziness; reel: My head spun after doing a cartwheel.
- To ride or drive rapidly.
- To fish with a light rod, lure, and line and a reel with a stationary spool.
- The act of spinning.
- A swift whirling motion.
- A state of mental confusion.
- A short drive in a vehicle: took a spin in the new car.
- The flight condition of an aircraft in a nose-down, spiraling, stalled descent.
- The distinctive complex of connotations or implications inherent in a point of view: “Dryden... was adept at putting spin on an apparently neutral recital of facts” (Robert M.
- Distinctive character; style: an innovative chef who puts a new spin on traditional fare.
- Interpretation, especially of a politician’s words, promulgated to sway public opinion.
- The intrinsic angular momentum of a subatomic particle.
- The total angular momentum of an atomic nucleus.
- To expend effort with no result.
- verb - to draw out and twist into threads
There are 4 letters in SPIN: I N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPIN plus a wildcard: SPIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPIN
Images for SPIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.