Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OPSIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPSIN exist?
Definitions of OPSIN in dictionaries:
- noun - retinal protein formed by the action of light on rhodopsin
- A protein of the retina, especially the protein constituent of rhodopsin, that makes up one of the visual pigments.
- n - a nitrogenous organic compound
There are 5 letters in OPSIN: I N O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPSIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPSIN plus a wildcard: OPSIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPSIN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPSIN
- ... and the opsin gene-driven evolution of sexually dimorphic eyes
- ... butterfly Polyommatus icarus uses a duplicated blue opsin to see green
- Mecanismo de funcionamiento de la optogentica. Los receptores de luz ...
- opsin co-expression in Limulus photoreceptors differential regulation ...
- Active opsin loci adopt intrachromosomal loops that depend on the ...
- VE3D kertoo ett Activision panostaa Call of Duty Black opsin ...
- ... SWS1) to blue (SWS2) light sensitive opsin during natural development
- Specific expression of box jellyfish opsin in the lens eye.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.