Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIONS exist?
Definitions of PRIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - (microbiology) an infectious protein particle similar to a virus but lacking nucleic acid
- n - a protein particle
There are 6 letters in PRIONS: I N O P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRIONS plus a wildcard: PRIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRIONS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRIONS
- Mayo Clinic medical information and tools for healthy living ...
- The crystallographic structure of the Prion protein
- prions en Eglise CHAQUE JOUR LE SOUFFLE DE LA PAROLE DE DIEU
- Depiction of prions infecting Neurons from Russell Kightley Media
- The Pandas Thumb Of prions and People
- Biochemistry of neurodegenerative diseases and prions
- viruses viroids and prions_spol
- AgRP and Agouti...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.