Scrabble word: IRONS
Is IRONS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of IRONS in dictionaries:
- noun - metal shackles
- noun - a heavy ductile magnetic metallic element
- noun - a golf club that has a relatively narrow metal head
- noun - implement used to brand live stock
- noun - home appliance consisting of a flat metal base that is heated and used to smooth cloth
- verb - press and smooth with a heated iron
- verb - to furnish with iron (a metallic element)
There are 5 letters in IRONS: I N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IRONS
Click to search all anagrams of IRONS plus a wildcard: IRONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IRONS
Images for IRONS
Lookup in Wiki for IRONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.