Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRISON
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRISON exist?
Definitions of PRISON in dictionaries:
- noun - a correctional institution where persons are confined while on trial or for punishment
- noun - a prisonlike situation
- A place where persons convicted or accused of crimes are confined; a penitentiary or a jail.
- A place or condition of confinement or forcible restraint.
- A state of imprisonment or captivity.
- v - to shut within an enclosure
There are 6 letters in PRISON: I N O P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRISON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRISON plus a wildcard: PRISON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRISON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRISON
- prison Ministry Trip Sign-up Now Open The YellowJacket
- PHOTOPOSTS BLOG Womens prison in Pictures
- prison cell
- What Floridas prison privatization debate needs a little less talk ...
- ... prison rape protections as a burden that is too costly and
- Alcatraz prison Picture - Alcatraz prison is now a popular tourist ...
- prison Culture Sagging Pants Criminality and prison Clothing
- FileAlcatraz prison cell.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Robben Island prison South Africa by Gemma Longman in Robben Island ...
- prison Medicaid Bill