Scrabble word: PRISON
Is PRISON valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PRISON in dictionaries:
- noun - a correctional institution where persons are confined while on trial or for punishment
- noun - a prisonlike situation
- A place where persons convicted or accused of crimes are confined; a penitentiary or a jail.
- A place or condition of confinement or forcible restraint.
- A state of imprisonment or captivity.
- verb - to shut within an enclosure
There are 6 letters in PRISON: I N O P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRISON
Click to search all anagrams of PRISON plus a wildcard: PRISON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRISON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRISON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.