Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRION exist?
Definitions of PRION in dictionaries:
- noun - (microbiology) an infectious protein particle similar to a virus but lacking nucleic acid
- A microscopic protein particle similar to a virus but lacking nucleic acid, thought to be the infectious agent responsible for scrapie and certain other degenerative diseases of the nervous system.
- n - a protein particle
There are 5 letters in PRION: I N O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRION plus a wildcard: PRION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRION
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRION
- ... ). The existence of different prion strains has also been confirmed
- The crystallographic structure of the prion protein
- The prion protein PrP (encoded by a cellular gene and made in normal ...
- prion Protein PrP
- Los priones son partculas no celulares son protenas que sin ser ...
- Structural studies of prion proteins
- Masel group prion replication
- Figure 2 Insights into prion strains and neurotoxicity Nature ...
- www.biomedcentral.com - Figure