Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IRON
In which Scrabble dictionary does IRON exist?
Definitions of IRON in dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy ductile magnetic metallic element
- noun - a golf club that has a relatively narrow metal head
- noun - implement used to brand live stock
- noun - home appliance consisting of a flat metal base that is heated and used to smooth cloth
- verb - press and smooth with a heated iron
- adj - extremely robust
- Fe A silvery-white, lustrous, malleable, ductile, magnetic or magnetizable, metallic element occurring abundantly in combined forms, notably in hematite, limonite, magnetite, and taconite, and used alloyed in a wide range of important structural materials.
- An implement made of iron alloy or similar metal, especially a bar heated for use in branding, curling hair, or cauterizing.
- Great hardness or strength; firmness: a will of iron.
- A golf club with a metal head, numbered from one to nine in order of increasing loft.
- A metal appliance with a handle and a weighted flat bottom, used when heated to press wrinkles from fabric.
- A harpoon.
- A tonic, pill, or other medication containing iron and taken as a dietary supplement.
- Made of or containing iron: iron bars; an iron alloy.
- Very hard and strong: an iron fist.
- Hardy; robust: an iron constitution.
- Inflexible; unyielding: iron resolve.
- To press and smooth with a heated iron: iron clothes.
- To remove (creases) by pressing.
- To put into irons; fetter.
- To iron clothes.
- verb - to furnish with iron (a metallic element)
There are 4 letters in IRON: I N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IRON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IRON plus a wildcard: IRON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IRON
Images for IRON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.