Scrabble word: IRON
In which Scrabble dictionary does IRON exist?
Definitions of IRON in dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy ductile magnetic metallic element
- noun - a golf club that has a relatively narrow metal head
- noun - implement used to brand live stock
- noun - home appliance consisting of a flat metal base that is heated and used to smooth cloth
- verb - press and smooth with a heated iron
- adj - extremely robust
- Fe A silvery-white, lustrous, malleable, ductile, magnetic or magnetizable, metallic element occurring abundantly in combined forms, notably in hematite, limonite, magnetite, and taconite, and used alloyed in a wide range of important structural materials.
- An implement made of iron alloy or similar metal, especially a bar heated for use in branding, curling hair, or cauterizing.
- Great hardness or strength; firmness: a will of iron.
- A golf club with a metal head, numbered from one to nine in order of increasing loft.
- A metal appliance with a handle and a weighted flat bottom, used when heated to press wrinkles from fabric.
- A harpoon.
- A tonic, pill, or other medication containing iron and taken as a dietary supplement.
- Made of or containing iron: iron bars; an iron alloy.
- Very hard and strong: an iron fist.
- Hardy; robust: an iron constitution.
- Inflexible; unyielding: iron resolve.
- To press and smooth with a heated iron: iron clothes.
- To remove (creases) by pressing.
- To put into irons; fetter.
- To iron clothes.
- verb - to furnish with iron (a metallic element)