Scrabble word: MINOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINOR exist?
Definitions of MINOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a young person of either sex
- adj - of lesser importance or stature or rank
- adj - lesser in scope or effect
- adj - inferior in number or size or amount
- adj - of a scale or mode
- adj - not of legal age
- adj - of lesser seriousness or danger
- adj - of your secondary field of academic concentration or specialization
- adj - of the younger of two boys with the same family name
- adj - warranting only temporal punishment
- adj - limited in size or scope
- Lesser or smaller in amount, extent, or size.
- Lesser in importance, rank, or stature: a minor politician.
- Lesser in seriousness or danger: a minor injury.
- Being under legal age; not yet a legal adult.
- Relating to or being the junior or younger of two pupils with the same surname.
- Of or relating to a secondary area of academic specialization.
- Dealing with a more restricted category.
- Relating to or being a minor scale.
- Less in distance by a half step than the corresponding major interval.
- Based on a minor scale: a minor key.
- One that is lesser in comparison with others of the same class.
- One who has not reached full legal age.
- A secondary area of specialized academic study, requiring fewer courses or credits than a major.
- One studying in a secondary area of specialization: She is a chemistry minor.
- A minor premise.
- A minor term.
- A minor key, scale, or interval.
- verb - to pursue a specific subordinate course of study
There are 5 letters in MINOR: I M N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINOR plus a wildcard: MINOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINOR
Images for MINOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.