Scrabble word: MINOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINOR exist?
Definitions of MINOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a young person of either sex
- adj - of lesser importance or stature or rank
- adj - lesser in scope or effect
- adj - inferior in number or size or amount
- adj - of a scale or mode
- adj - not of legal age
- adj - of lesser seriousness or danger
- adj - of your secondary field of academic concentration or specialization
- adj - of the younger of two boys with the same family name
- adj - warranting only temporal punishment
- adj - limited in size or scope
- Lesser or smaller in amount, extent, or size.
- Lesser in importance, rank, or stature: a minor politician.
- Lesser in seriousness or danger: a minor injury.
- Being under legal age; not yet a legal adult.
- Relating to or being the junior or younger of two pupils with the same surname.
- Of or relating to a secondary area of academic specialization.
- Dealing with a more restricted category.
- Relating to or being a minor scale.
- Less in distance by a half step than the corresponding major interval.
- Based on a minor scale: a minor key.
- One that is lesser in comparison with others of the same class.
- One who has not reached full legal age.
- A secondary area of specialized academic study, requiring fewer courses or credits than a major.
- One studying in a secondary area of specialization: She is a chemistry minor.
- A minor premise.
- A minor term.
- A minor key, scale, or interval.
- verb - to pursue a specific subordinate course of study