Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NIMROD
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIMROD exist?
Definitions of NIMROD in dictionaries:
- noun - (Old Testament) a famous hunter
- A hunter.
- adv - to pursue for food or sport [v -ED, -ING, -S] : HUNTABLE [adj], HUNTEDLY
There are 6 letters in NIMROD: D I M N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NIMROD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NIMROD plus a wildcard: NIMROD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NIMROD
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NIMROD
- nimrod R1 at night
- If nimrod Tishman Gets To Play For Florida I Hope He Has The Time Of ...
- nimrod facing Orion [see three stars]
- Isthis nimrod with horns [power] and his men
- Seed of nimrod & Semiramis Consciousness TV
- nimrod sunset
- Filenimrod.mr2.arp.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Source of nimrods Power and Knowledge
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.