Scrabble word: NOD
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOD exist?
Definitions of NOD in dictionaries:
- noun - a sign of assent or salutation or command
- noun - the act of nodding the head
- verb - express or signify by nodding
- verb - lower and raise the head, as to indicate assent or agreement or confirmation
- verb - let the head fall forward through drowsiness
- verb - sway gently back and forth, as in a nodding motion
- verb - be almost asleep
- To lower and raise the head quickly, as in agreement or acknowledgment.
- To let the head fall forward when sleepy; doze momentarily: nodded off on the train.
- To be careless or momentarily inattentive as if sleepy; lapse: Even Homer nods.
- To sway, move up and down, or droop, as flowers in the wind.
- To lower and raise (the head) quickly in agreement or acknowledgment.
- To express by lowering and raising the head: He nodded his agreement.
- To summon, guide, or send by nodding the head: The chairperson nodded us into the room.
- A forward or up-and-down movement of the head, usually expressive of drowsiness or agreement: gave a nod of affirmation.
- An indication of approval or assent: The contestant got the nod from the judges.
- verb - to briefly lower the head forward
There are 3 letters in NOD: D N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOD plus a wildcard: NOD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOD
Images for NOD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.