Scrabble word: FOND
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOND exist?
Definitions of FOND in dictionaries:
- adj - having or displaying warmth or affection
- adj - extravagantly or foolishly loving and indulgent
- adj - (followed by `of' or `to') having a strong preference or liking for
- adj - absurd or silly because unlikely
- Having a strong liking, inclination, or affection: fond of ballet; fond of my nieces and nephews.
- Affectionate; tender: a fond embrace.
- Immoderately affectionate or indulgent; doting: fond grandparents who tended to spoil the child.
- Cherished; dear: my fondest hopes.
- Naively credulous or foolish.
- The background of a design in lace.
- adj - having an affection
- verb - to display affection