Scrabble word: FOND
Is FOND valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FOND in dictionaries:
- adj - having or displaying warmth or affection
- adj - extravagantly or foolishly loving and indulgent
- adj - (followed by `of' or `to') having a strong preference or liking for
- adj - absurd or silly because unlikely
- Having a strong liking, inclination, or affection: fond of ballet; fond of my nieces and nephews.
- Affectionate; tender: a fond embrace.
- Immoderately affectionate or indulgent; doting: fond grandparents who tended to spoil the child.
- Cherished; dear: my fondest hopes.
- Naively credulous or foolish.
- The background of a design in lace.
- adj - having an affection
- verb - to display affection
There are 4 letters in FOND: D F N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOND
Click to search all anagrams of FOND plus a wildcard: FOND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOND
Images for FOND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.