Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FROND
In which Scrabble dictionary does FROND exist?
Definitions of FROND in dictionaries:
- noun - compound leaf of a fern or palm or cycad
- The leaf of a fern.
- A large compound leaf of a palm.
- A leaflike thallus, as of a seaweed or lichen.
- n - a usually green, flattened organ of vascular plants
- v - to turn pages rapidly
There are 5 letters in FROND: D F N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FROND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FROND plus a wildcard: FROND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FROND
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FROND
- This frond will eventually grow into a big fern like the one pictured ...
- FileTree fern frond at Akatarawa.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Johns Dictionary of Difficult Words Word 2043 Stipe
- Fern frond - B4500223 - enlarged - Science Photo Library
- Adaxial (left) and abaxial (right) surfaces of a pinnate fern frond ...
- Spotted Fern frond Nature Photography Print
- FileFrog on palm frond.jpg - Wikipedia
- BestandFern frond anatomy.jpg - Wikipedia
- Fern frond photo - WP12791
- frond - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.