Scrabble word: FONDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FONDER exist?
Definitions of FONDER in dictionaries:
- adj - having or displaying warmth or affection
- adj - extravagantly or foolishly loving and indulgent
- adj - (followed by `of' or `to') having a strong preference or liking for
- adj - absurd or silly because unlikely
- adj - having an affection
- verb - to display affection
There are 6 letters in FONDER: D E F N O R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FONDER plus a wildcard: FONDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FONDER
Images for FONDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.