Scrabble word: FOUNDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOUNDER exist?
Definitions of FOUNDER in dictionaries:
- noun - inflammation of the laminated tissue that attaches the hoof to the foot of a horse
- noun - a person who founds or establishes some institution
- noun - a worker who makes metal castings
- verb - fail utterly
- verb - sink below the surface
- verb - break down, literally or metaphorically
- verb - stumble and nearly fall
- adj - come upon unexpectedly or after searching
- To sink below the water: The ship struck a reef and foundered.
- To cave in; sink: The platform swayed and then foundered.
- To fail utterly; collapse: a marriage that soon foundered.
- To stumble, especially to stumble and go lame.
- To become ill from overeating.
- To cause to founder.
- One who establishes something or formulates the basis for something: the founder of a university; the founders of a new nation.
- verb - to become disabled
There are 7 letters in FOUNDER: D E F N O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOUNDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOUNDER plus a wildcard: FOUNDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOUNDER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOUNDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.