Scrabble word: FONDUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FONDUE exist?
Definitions of FONDUE in dictionaries:
- noun - cubes of meat or seafood cooked in hot oil and then dipped in any of various sauces
- noun - hot cheese or chocolate melted to the consistency of a sauce into which bread or fruits are dipped
- A hot dish made of melted cheese and wine and eaten with bread.
- A similar dish, especially one consisting of a melted sauce in which pieces of food, such as bread, meat, or fruit, are dipped or cooked: chocolate fondue.
- A soufflé usually made with cheese and bread crumbs.
- verb - to cook in a pot of melted cheese
There are 6 letters in FONDUE: D E F N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FONDUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FONDUE plus a wildcard: FONDUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FONDUE
Images for FONDUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.