Scrabble word: FONDUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FONDUE exist?
Definitions of FONDUE in dictionaries:
- noun - cubes of meat or seafood cooked in hot oil and then dipped in any of various sauces
- noun - hot cheese or chocolate melted to the consistency of a sauce into which bread or fruits are dipped
- A hot dish made of melted cheese and wine and eaten with bread.
- A similar dish, especially one consisting of a melted sauce in which pieces of food, such as bread, meat, or fruit, are dipped or cooked: chocolate fondue.
- A soufflé usually made with cheese and bread crumbs.
- verb - to cook in a pot of melted cheese