Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOUND
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOUND exist?
Definitions of FOUND in dictionaries:
- noun - food and lodging provided in addition to money
- noun - a productive insight
- noun - the act of discovering something
- verb - set up or found
- verb - set up or lay the groundwork for
- verb - use as a basis for
- adj - come upon unexpectedly or after searching
- To establish or set up, especially with provision for continuing existence: The college was founded in 1872.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to bring something into existence and set it in operation”: founded a colony; created a trust fund; establishing an advertising agency; instituted an annual ball to benefit the homeless; organizing the metal-trading division of a bank.
- To melt (metal) and pour into a mold.
- To make (objects) by pouring molten material into a mold.
There are 5 letters in FOUND: D F N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOUND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOUND plus a wildcard: FOUND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOUND
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOUND
- UTC Department of Public Safety Lost and found
- Cartoon found treasure (medium) by orchard tagged piratesparrots ...
- Treasure in My Yard Morningjoys Weblog
- Lost and found by Greg Olsen httpwww.gregolsenart.comcatalog21 ...
- 16) The Missing Book 1 found Margaret Peterson Haddix (Children ...
- found by Dante Gabriel Rossetti (1828-1882)
- Lost and found
- Officials Assure Mermaid Body Is Not Real Vibe
- Myths Busted Giant Skeletons Discovered in India and Saudi Arabia ...