Scrabble word: FOUND
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOUND exist?
Definitions of FOUND in dictionaries:
- noun - food and lodging provided in addition to money
- verb - set up or found
- verb - set up or lay the groundwork for
- verb - use as a basis for
- verb - come upon, as if by accident
- verb - discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of
- verb - come upon after searching
- verb - establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study
- verb - come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds
- verb - perceive or be contemporaneous with
- verb - get something or somebody for a specific purpose
- verb - make a discovery, make a new finding
- verb - make a discovery
- verb - obtain through effort or management
- verb - decide on and make a declaration about
- verb - receive a specified treatment (abstract)
- verb - perceive oneself to be in a certain condition or place
- verb - get or find back
- verb - succeed in reaching
- verb - accept and make use of one's personality, abilities, and situation
- adj - come upon unexpectedly or after searching
- To establish or set up, especially with provision for continuing existence: The college was founded in 1872.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to bring something into existence and set it in operation”: founded a colony; created a trust fund; establishing an advertising agency; instituted an annual ball to benefit the homeless; organizing the metal-trading division of a bank.
- To melt (metal) and pour into a mold.
- To make (objects) by pouring molten material into a mold.
There are 5 letters in FOUND: D F N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOUND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOUND plus a wildcard: FOUND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOUND
Images for FOUND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.