Scrabble word: UNDO
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNDO exist?
Definitions of UNDO in dictionaries:
- verb - cancel, annul, or reverse an action or its effect
- verb - deprive of certain characteristics
- verb - cause the ruin or downfall of
- verb - cause to become loose
- verb - remove the outer cover or wrapping of
- To reverse or erase; annul: impossible to undo the suffering caused by the war.
- To untie, disassemble, or loosen: undo a shoelace.
- To open (a parcel, for example); unwrap.
- To cause the ruin or downfall of; destroy.
- To throw into confusion; unsettle.
- To solve or interpret; unravel.
- verb - to bring to ruin
There are 4 letters in UNDO: D N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNDO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNDO plus a wildcard: UNDO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNDO
Images for UNDO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.