Scrabble word: UNDO
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNDO exist?
Definitions of UNDO in dictionaries:
- verb - cancel, annul, or reverse an action or its effect
- verb - deprive of certain characteristics
- verb - cause the ruin or downfall of
- verb - cause to become loose
- verb - remove the outer cover or wrapping of
- To reverse or erase; annul: impossible to undo the suffering caused by the war.
- To untie, disassemble, or loosen: undo a shoelace.
- To open (a parcel, for example); unwrap.
- To cause the ruin or downfall of; destroy.
- To throw into confusion; unsettle.
- To solve or interpret; unravel.
- verb - to bring to ruin