Scrabble word: HOUND
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOUND exist?
Definitions of HOUND in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several breeds of dog used for hunting typically having large drooping ears
- noun - someone who is morally reprehensible
- verb - pursue or chase relentlessly
- A domestic dog of any of various breeds commonly used for hunting, characteristically having drooping ears, a short coat, and a deep, resonant voice.
- A dog.
- A contemptible person; a scoundrel.
- One who eagerly pursues something: a news hound.
- A devotee or an enthusiast: a coffee hound.
- To pursue relentlessly and tenaciously.
- To urge insistently; nag: hounded me until I agreed to cut my hair.
- verb - to pursue relentlessly
There are 5 letters in HOUND: D H N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOUND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOUND plus a wildcard: HOUND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOUND
Images for HOUND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.