Scrabble word: HOUND
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOUND exist?
Definitions of HOUND in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several breeds of dog used for hunting typically having large drooping ears
- noun - someone who is morally reprehensible
- verb - pursue or chase relentlessly
- A domestic dog of any of various breeds commonly used for hunting, characteristically having drooping ears, a short coat, and a deep, resonant voice.
- A dog.
- A contemptible person; a scoundrel.
- One who eagerly pursues something: a news hound.
- A devotee or an enthusiast: a coffee hound.
- To pursue relentlessly and tenaciously.
- To urge insistently; nag: hounded me until I agreed to cut my hair.
- verb - to pursue relentlessly