Scrabble word: MOUND
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOUND exist?
Definitions of MOUND in dictionaries:
- noun - (baseball) the slight elevation on which the pitcher stands
- noun - a small natural hill
- noun - a collection of objects laid on top of each other
- noun - structure consisting of an artificial heap or bank usually of earth or stones
- noun - the position on a baseball team of the player who throws the ball for a batter to try to hit
- verb - form into a rounded elevation
- A pile of earth, gravel, sand, rocks, or debris heaped for protection or concealment.
- A natural elevation, such as a small hill.
- A raised mass, as of hay; a heap.
- A large pile of earth or stones marking a burial site.
- The slightly elevated pitcher’s area in the center of the diamond.
- A hedge or fence.
- To fortify or conceal with a mound.
- To heap into a raised mass.
- verb - to lay one upon the other
There are 5 letters in MOUND: D M N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOUND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOUND plus a wildcard: MOUND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOUND
Images for MOUND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.