Scrabble word: MOUND
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOUND exist?
Definitions of MOUND in dictionaries:
- noun - (baseball) the slight elevation on which the pitcher stands
- noun - a small natural hill
- noun - a collection of objects laid on top of each other
- noun - structure consisting of an artificial heap or bank usually of earth or stones
- noun - the position on a baseball team of the player who throws the ball for a batter to try to hit
- verb - form into a rounded elevation
- A pile of earth, gravel, sand, rocks, or debris heaped for protection or concealment.
- A natural elevation, such as a small hill.
- A raised mass, as of hay; a heap.
- A large pile of earth or stones marking a burial site.
- The slightly elevated pitcher’s area in the center of the diamond.
- A hedge or fence.
- To fortify or conceal with a mound.
- To heap into a raised mass.
- verb - to lay one upon the other