Scrabble word: MOUNDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOUNDS exist?
Definitions of MOUNDS in dictionaries:
- noun - (baseball) the slight elevation on which the pitcher stands
- noun - a small natural hill
- noun - a collection of objects laid on top of each other
- noun - structure consisting of an artificial heap or bank usually of earth or stones
- noun - the position on a baseball team of the player who throws the ball for a batter to try to hit
- verb - form into a rounded elevation
- verb - to lay one upon the other
There are 6 letters in MOUNDS: D M N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOUNDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOUNDS plus a wildcard: MOUNDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOUNDS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOUNDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.