Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOUND
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOUND exist?
Definitions of BOUND in dictionaries:
- noun - a line determining the limits of an area
- noun - the line or plane indicating the limit or extent of something
- noun - the greatest possible degree of something
- noun - a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
- noun - something that hinders as if with bonds
- verb - move forward by leaps and bounds
- verb - form the boundary of
- verb - place limits on (extent or access)
- verb - spring back
- adj - confined by bonds
- adj - held with another element, substance or material in chemical or physical union
- adj - secured with a cover or binding
- adj - (usually followed by `to') governed by fate
- adj - covered or wrapped with a bandage
- adj - headed or intending to head in a certain direction
- adj - bound by an oath
- adj - bound by contract
- adj - confined in the bowels
- To leap forward or upward; spring.
- To progress by forward leaps or springs.
- A leap; a jump.
- A rebound; a bounce.
- Often bounds.
- To set a limit to; confine: a high wall that bounded the prison yard; lives that were bounded by poverty.
- To constitute the boundary or limit of: a city park that was bounded by busy streets.
- To border on another place, state, or country.
- Confined by bonds; tied: bound and gagged hostages.
- Being under legal or moral obligation: bound by my promise.
- Predetermined; certain: We’re bound to be late.
- Determined; resolved: She’s bound to be mayor.
- Headed or intending to head in a specified direction: commuters bound for home; a south-bound train.
- verb - to spring off the ground
There are 5 letters in BOUND: B D N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOUND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOUND plus a wildcard: BOUND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOUND
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOUND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.