Scrabble word: WOUND
Is WOUND valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WOUND in dictionaries:
- noun - an injury to living tissue (especially an injury involving a cut or break in the skin)
- noun - a casualty to military personnel resulting from combat
- noun - a figurative injury (to your feelings or pride)
- noun - the act of inflicting a wound
- verb - cause injuries or bodily harm to
- verb - hurt the feelings of
- verb - to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- verb - extend in curves and turns
- verb - arrange or or coil around
- verb - catch the scent of
- verb - coil the spring of (some mechanical device) by turning a stem
- verb - form into a wreath
- verb - raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help
- adj - put in a coil
- An injury, especially one in which the skin or other external surface is torn, pierced, cut, or otherwise broken.
- To inflict wounds or a wound on.
- verb - to inflict an injury upon
There are 5 letters in WOUND: D N O U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WOUND
Click to search all anagrams of WOUND plus a wildcard: WOUND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WOUND
Images for WOUND
Lookup in Wiki for WOUND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.