Scrabble word: WOUND
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOUND exist?
Definitions of WOUND in dictionaries:
- noun - an injury to living tissue (especially an injury involving a cut or break in the skin)
- noun - a casualty to military personnel resulting from combat
- noun - a figurative injury (to your feelings or pride)
- noun - the act of inflicting a wound
- noun - air moving (sometimes with considerable force) from an area of high pressure to an area of low pressure
- noun - a tendency or force that influences events
- noun - breath
- noun - empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk
- noun - an indication of potential opportunity
- noun - a musical instrument in which the sound is produced by an enclosed column of air that is moved by the breath
- noun - a reflex that expels intestinal gas through the anus
- noun - the act of winding or twisting
- verb - cause injuries or bodily harm to
- verb - hurt the feelings of
- adj - put in a coil
- An injury, especially one in which the skin or other external surface is torn, pierced, cut, or otherwise broken.
- To inflict wounds or a wound on.
- verb - to inflict an injury upon