Scrabble word: WOUND
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOUND exist?
Definitions of WOUND in dictionaries:
- noun - an injury to living tissue (especially an injury involving a cut or break in the skin)
- noun - a casualty to military personnel resulting from combat
- noun - a figurative injury (to your feelings or pride)
- noun - the act of inflicting a wound
- noun - air moving (sometimes with considerable force) from an area of high pressure to an area of low pressure
- noun - a tendency or force that influences events
- noun - breath
- noun - empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk
- noun - an indication of potential opportunity
- noun - a musical instrument in which the sound is produced by an enclosed column of air that is moved by the breath
- noun - a reflex that expels intestinal gas through the anus
- noun - the act of winding or twisting
- verb - cause injuries or bodily harm to
- verb - hurt the feelings of
- adj - put in a coil
- An injury, especially one in which the skin or other external surface is torn, pierced, cut, or otherwise broken.
- To inflict wounds or a wound on.
- verb - to inflict an injury upon
There are 5 letters in WOUND: D N O U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WOUND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WOUND plus a wildcard: WOUND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WOUND
Images for WOUND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.