Scrabble word: WOUND
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOUND exist?
Definitions of WOUND in dictionaries:
- noun - an injury to living tissue (especially an injury involving a cut or break in the skin)
- noun - a casualty to military personnel resulting from combat
- noun - a figurative injury (to your feelings or pride)
- noun - the act of inflicting a wound
- verb - cause injuries or bodily harm to
- verb - hurt the feelings of
- verb - to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- verb - extend in curves and turns
- verb - arrange or or coil around
- verb - catch the scent of
- verb - coil the spring of (some mechanical device) by turning a stem
- verb - form into a wreath
- verb - raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help
- adj - put in a coil
- An injury, especially one in which the skin or other external surface is torn, pierced, cut, or otherwise broken.
- To inflict wounds or a wound on.
- verb - to inflict an injury upon