Scrabble word: WOUNDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOUNDS exist?
Definitions of WOUNDS in dictionaries:
- noun - an injury to living tissue (especially an injury involving a cut or break in the skin)
- noun - a casualty to military personnel resulting from combat
- noun - a figurative injury (to your feelings or pride)
- noun - the act of inflicting a wound
- verb - cause injuries or bodily harm to
- verb - hurt the feelings of
- verb - to inflict an injury upon
There are 6 letters in WOUNDS: D N O S U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WOUNDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WOUNDS plus a wildcard: WOUNDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WOUNDS
Images for WOUNDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.