Is WOUNDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WOUNDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an injury to living tissue (especially an injury involving a cut or break in the skin)
- noun - a casualty to military personnel resulting from combat
- noun - a figurative injury (to your feelings or pride)
- noun - the act of inflicting a wound
- verb - cause injuries or bodily harm to
- verb - hurt the feelings of
- verb - to inflict an injury upon
There are 6 letters in WOUNDS: D N O S U W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WOUNDS
To search all scrabble anagrams of WOUNDS, to go: WOUNDS?
Rearrange the letters in WOUNDS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of WOUNDS
5 letters out of WOUNDS
4 letters out of WOUNDS
3 letters out of WOUNDS
2 letters out of WOUNDS
Contextual use of WOUNDS
What's nearby WOUNDS
Lookup in Wiki for WOUNDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WOUNDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WOUNDS"