Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SNOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNOW exist?
Definitions of SNOW in dictionaries:
- noun - precipitation falling from clouds in the form of ice crystals
- noun - a layer of snowflakes (white crystals of frozen water) covering the ground
- noun - English writer of novels about moral dilemmas in academe (1905-1980)
- noun - street names for cocaine
- verb - fall as snow
- verb - conceal one's true motives from especially by elaborately feigning good intentions so as to gain an end
- Frozen precipitation in the form of white or translucent hexagonal ice crystals that fall in soft, white flakes.
- A falling of snow; a snowstorm.
- The white specks on a television screen resulting from weak reception.
- To cover, shut off, or close off with snow: We were snowed in.
- To overwhelm with insincere talk, especially with flattery.
- To overwhelm: I was snowed under with work.
- To defeat by a very large margin.
- v - to fall as snow (precipitation in the form of ice crystals)
There are 4 letters in SNOW: N O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNOW plus a wildcard: SNOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNOW
Images for SNOW
- Crocus in snow 2048 x 1536 wallpaper
- snow Lake Wallpaper snow Lake Computer Wallpaper Free snow Lake ...
- 1280x800 Only winter snow desktop PC and Mac wallpaper
- House Covered in snow Wallpapers Pictures Photos Images
- East Coast snow Storms TotallyCoolPix
- WP02943 Fresh snow and Subalpine Firs ( Abies lasiocarpa ). British ...
- ParisDailyPhoto Yes snow again...
- Travel Winter snow The beautiful winter landscape.
- WP01888 Fresh snow in Manning Park. British Columbia Canada.