Scrabble word: GOWNS
Is GOWNS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GOWNS in dictionaries:
- noun - a woman's dress, usually with a close-fitting bodice and a long flared skirt, often worn on formal occasions
- noun - the members of a university as distinguished from the other residents of the town in which the university is located
- noun - lingerie consisting of a loose dress designed to be worn in bed by women
- noun - protective garment worn by surgeons during operations
- noun - outerwear consisting of a long flowing garment used for official or ceremonial occasions
- verb - dress in a gown
- verb - to dress in a gown (a long, loose outer garment)
There are 5 letters in GOWNS: G N O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOWNS
Click to search all anagrams of GOWNS plus a wildcard: GOWNS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOWNS
Images for GOWNS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.