Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOWING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOWING exist?
Definitions of SOWING in dictionaries:
- verb - place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth
- verb - introduce into an environment
- verb - place seeds in or on (the ground)
- adj - to scatter over land for growth, as seed [v SOWED, SOWN, SOWING, SOWS] : SOWABLE
There are 6 letters in SOWING: G I N O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOWING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOWING plus a wildcard: SOWING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOWING
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOWING
- The Hindu A farmer sowing paddy seeds in his paddy at Chathirakudi ...
- ... direct sowing and its an easy process that yields great results
- Early-planted wheat is prone to disappointment due to many issues ...
- Size of this preview 800 600 pixels . Other resolutions 320 ...
- As long as the earth endures seedtime and harvest cold and heat ...
- sowing Farmer coloring page
- Patiently sowing the Seeds of the Kingdom of Heaven Biblical Proof
- Parable of the Sower Explained BibleOpia Blog
- Parable of the Talents Fearless or Fearful