Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOWSING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOWSING exist?
Definitions of DOWSING in dictionaries:
- noun - searching for underground water or minerals by using a dowsing rod
- verb - wet thoroughly
- verb - use a divining rod in search of underground water or metal
- verb - slacken
- verb - cover with liquid
- v - to search for underground water with a divining rod
There are 7 letters in DOWSING: D G I N O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOWSING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOWSING plus a wildcard: DOWSING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOWSING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOWSING
- dowsing products dowsing rods chi rods dowsing manual harald ...
- society had a fascination with spirituality and mysticism and dowsing ...
- Colorology Color Therapy Caryl Dennis Psychic Readings Spiritual ...
- dowsing rods are used by metaphysical ghost hunters for sale
- Chakra Amethyst dowsing Pendulum
- Ghost dowsing Rods by Hoosier Hannah
- Ancient Art of dowsing with Shelley Darling --Sun. July 29 5-630 PM ...
- According to mystical lore the Ka body survives physical death until ...
- Chakra Colour dowsing Chart
- SELF HELP CHARTS C. Green Wholesale The Art of Green
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.