Scrabble word: DOING
Is DOING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DOING in dictionaries:
- verb - engage in
- verb - carry out or perform an action
- verb - get (something) done
- verb - proceed or get along
- verb - give rise to
- verb - carry out or practice
- verb - be sufficient
- verb - create or design, often in a certain way
- verb - behave in a certain manner
- verb - spend time in prison or in a labor camp
- verb - carry on or function
- verb - arrange attractively
- verb - travel or traverse (a distance)
- Performance of an act: a job not worth the doing.
- Activities that go on every day: “A motley crew they are, their doings as dark as they are ludicrous” (John Simon).
- Social events and activities.
- noun - the process of acting
There are 5 letters in DOING: D G I N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOING
Click to search all anagrams of DOING plus a wildcard: DOING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOING
Images for DOING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.