Scrabble word: INDIGO
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDIGO exist?
Definitions of INDIGO in dictionaries:
- noun - a blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically
- noun - deciduous subshrub of southeastern Asia having pinnate leaves and clusters of red or purple flowers
- noun - a blue-violet color
- adj - having a color between blue and violet
- Any of various shrubs or herbs of the genus Indigofera in the pea family, having odd-pinnate leaves and usually red or purple flowers in axillary racemes.
- A blue dye obtained from these plants or produced synthetically.
- Any of several related plants, especially those of the genera Amorpha or Baptisia.
- The hue of that portion of the visible spectrum lying between blue and violet, evoked in the human observer by radiant energy with wavelengths of approximately 420 to 450 nanometers; a dark blue to grayish purple blue.
- noun - a blue dye
There are 6 letters in INDIGO: D G I I N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDIGO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDIGO plus a wildcard: INDIGO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDIGO
Images for INDIGO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.