Scrabble word: INDIGO
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDIGO exist?
Definitions of INDIGO in dictionaries:
- noun - a blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically
- noun - deciduous subshrub of southeastern Asia having pinnate leaves and clusters of red or purple flowers
- noun - a blue-violet color
- adj - having a color between blue and violet
- Any of various shrubs or herbs of the genus Indigofera in the pea family, having odd-pinnate leaves and usually red or purple flowers in axillary racemes.
- A blue dye obtained from these plants or produced synthetically.
- Any of several related plants, especially those of the genera Amorpha or Baptisia.
- The hue of that portion of the visible spectrum lying between blue and violet, evoked in the human observer by radiant energy with wavelengths of approximately 420 to 450 nanometers; a dark blue to grayish purple blue.
- noun - a blue dye