Scrabble word: SONG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SONG exist?
Definitions of SONG in dictionaries:
- noun - a short musical composition with words
- noun - a distinctive or characteristic sound
- noun - the act of singing
- noun - the characteristic sound produced by a bird
- noun - a very small sum
- noun - the imperial dynasty of China from 960 to 1279
- A brief composition written or adapted for singing.
- The act or art of singing: broke into song.
- A distinctive or characteristic sound made by an animal, such as a bird or an insect.
- Poetry; verse.
- At a low price: bought the antique tray for a song.
- noun - a musical composition written or adapted for singing