Scrabble word: SONGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SONGS exist?
Definitions of SONGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a short musical composition with words
- noun - a distinctive or characteristic sound
- noun - the act of singing
- noun - the characteristic sound produced by a bird
- noun - a very small sum
- noun - the imperial dynasty of China from 960 to 1279
- noun - a musical composition written or adapted for singing
There are 5 letters in SONGS: G N O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SONGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SONGS plus a wildcard: SONGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SONGS
Images for SONGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.