Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SNOG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNOG exist?
Definitions of SNOG in dictionaries:
- verb - touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone's mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.
- adv - to touch with the lips as a sign of affection [v -ED, -ING, -ES] : KISSABLE [adj], KISSABLY
There are 4 letters in SNOG: G N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNOG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNOG plus a wildcard: SNOG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNOG
Images for SNOG
- Fancy a snog Science of the Time
- snog komentari
- Cinimod Studio have created the second of snog Pure Frozen Yogurt ...
- ... snog
- Cinimod Studio has designed the fourth London location for snog Pure ...
- snog Covent Garden CoolBoom
- snog Soho London (Photo Cinimod Studio)
- snog Soho by Cinimod Studio CoolBoom
- Lighting Design and Light Art Magazine Image snog by Cinimod Studio ...
- snog - Naturstyrelsen
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.