Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GOSSAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOSSAN exist?
Definitions of GOSSAN in dictionaries:
- n - a type of decomposed rock
There are 6 letters in GOSSAN: A G N O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOSSAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOSSAN plus a wildcard: GOSSAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOSSAN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GOSSAN
- gossan that forms over a porphyry copper deposit or a massive sulfide ...
- ... oxidation and gossan formation from Taylor and Thornber (1995
- The author stands on a classical gossan.
- Link to more gossan Images
- Figure 2 Mature gossan Profile
- gossan - 3462 - BiodiversidadVirtual.org
- New Copper mineralisation discovered at Mount Peake.
- One Mile gossan - Click to Return to Text