Scrabble word: AGON
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGON exist?
Definitions of AGON in dictionaries:
- noun - a festivity in ancient Greece at which competitors contended for prizes
- A conflict, especially between the protagonist and antagonist in a work of literature or drama.
- The part of an ancient Greek drama, especially a comedy, in which two characters engage in verbal dispute.
- A test of will; a conflict: “Freud’s originality stemmed from his aggression and ambition in his agon with biology” (Harold Bloom).
- noun - the dramatic conflict between the main characters in a Greek play
There are 4 letters in AGON: A G N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGON plus a wildcard: AGON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGON
Images for AGON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.