Scrabble word: GROAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does GROAN exist?
Definitions of GROAN in dictionaries:
- noun - an utterance expressing pain or disapproval
- verb - indicate pain, discomfort, or displeasure
- To voice a deep, inarticulate sound, as of pain, grief, or displeasure.
- To utter or express with groans or a groan.
- verb - to utter a low, mournful sound
There are 5 letters in GROAN: A G N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GROAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GROAN plus a wildcard: GROAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GROAN
Images for GROAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.