Scrabble word: MORGAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MORGAN exist?
Definitions of MORGAN in dictionaries:
- noun - United States anthropologist who studied the Seneca (1818-1881)
- noun - United States biologist who formulated the chromosome theory of heredity (1866-1945)
- noun - a Welsh buccaneer who raided Spanish colonies in the West Indies for the English (1635-1688)
- noun - soldier in the American Revolution who defeated the British in the battle of Cowpens, South Carolina (1736-1802)
- noun - United States financier and philanthropist (1837-1913)
- noun - an American breed of small compact saddle horses
- Any of a breed of American saddle and trotting horses noted for strength, speed, and endurance.
- noun - a unit of distance between genes
There are 6 letters in MORGAN: A G M N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MORGAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MORGAN plus a wildcard: MORGAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MORGAN
Images for MORGAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.