Scrabble word: MORGAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MORGAN exist?
Definitions of MORGAN in dictionaries:
- noun - United States anthropologist who studied the Seneca (1818-1881)
- noun - United States biologist who formulated the chromosome theory of heredity (1866-1945)
- noun - a Welsh buccaneer who raided Spanish colonies in the West Indies for the English (1635-1688)
- noun - soldier in the American Revolution who defeated the British in the battle of Cowpens, South Carolina (1736-1802)
- noun - United States financier and philanthropist (1837-1913)
- noun - an American breed of small compact saddle horses
- Any of a breed of American saddle and trotting horses noted for strength, speed, and endurance.
- noun - a unit of distance between genes