Is ROMAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROMAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a resident of modern Rome
- noun - an inhabitant of the ancient Roman Empire
- noun - a typeface used in ancient Roman inscriptions
- adj - relating to or characteristic of people of Rome
- adj - of or relating to or derived from Rome (especially ancient Rome)
- adj - characteristic of the modern type that most directly represents the type used in ancient Roman inscriptions
- adj - of or relating to or supporting Romanism
- A narrative poem or a prose tale in medieval French literature.
- A novel.
- noun - a metrical narrative of medieval France
There are 5 letters in ROMAN: A M N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROMAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROMAN, to go: ROMAN?
Rearrange the letters in ROMAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROMAN
What's nearby ROMAN
Lookup in Wiki for ROMAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROMAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROMAN"