Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROMAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROMAN exist?
Definitions of ROMAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a resident of modern Rome
- noun - an inhabitant of the ancient Roman Empire
- noun - a typeface used in ancient Roman inscriptions
- adj - relating to or characteristic of people of Rome
- adj - of or relating to or derived from Rome (especially ancient Rome)
- adj - characteristic of the modern type that most directly represents the type used in ancient Roman inscriptions
- adj - of or relating to or supporting Romanism
- A narrative poem or a prose tale in medieval French literature.
- A novel.
- n - a metrical narrative of medieval France
There are 5 letters in ROMAN: A M N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROMAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROMAN plus a wildcard: ROMAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROMAN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROMAN
- Home Historical Costumes roman Greek Costumes roman Helmet
- Fileroman soldiers with aquilifer signifer centurio 70 aC.jpg ...
- Colosseum RomaTourism In The Word
- Modern roman soldiers show how an army catapult or onager was ...
- LEGO Medieval Greek and roman Creations - Saber-Scorpions Lair ...
- roman centurian fancy dress costume for sale at Fantazy Dress
- roman Dolphin
- roman Emperor Costume XL
- roman Coin Collecting Software - roman Coins on CD