Scrabble word: ROMAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROMAN exist?
Definitions of ROMAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a resident of modern Rome
- noun - an inhabitant of the ancient Roman Empire
- noun - a typeface used in ancient Roman inscriptions
- adj - relating to or characteristic of people of Rome
- adj - of or relating to or derived from Rome (especially ancient Rome)
- adj - characteristic of the modern type that most directly represents the type used in ancient Roman inscriptions
- adj - of or relating to or supporting Romanism
- A narrative poem or a prose tale in medieval French literature.
- A novel.
- noun - a metrical narrative of medieval France