Scrabble word: ROMAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROMAN exist?
Definitions of ROMAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a resident of modern Rome
- noun - an inhabitant of the ancient Roman Empire
- noun - a typeface used in ancient Roman inscriptions
- adj - relating to or characteristic of people of Rome
- adj - of or relating to or derived from Rome (especially ancient Rome)
- adj - characteristic of the modern type that most directly represents the type used in ancient Roman inscriptions
- adj - of or relating to or supporting Romanism
- A narrative poem or a prose tale in medieval French literature.
- A novel.
- noun - a metrical narrative of medieval France
There are 5 letters in ROMAN: A M N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROMAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROMAN plus a wildcard: ROMAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROMAN
Images for ROMAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.