Scrabble word: MANOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANOR exist?
Definitions of MANOR in dictionaries:
- noun - the mansion of a lord or wealthy person
- noun - the landed estate of a lord (including the house on it)
- A landed estate.
- The main house on an estate; a mansion.
- A tract of land in certain North American colonies with hereditary rights granted to the proprietor by royal charter.
- The district over which a lord had domain and could exercise certain rights and privileges in medieval western Europe.
- The lord’s residence in such a district.
- adj - a landed estate or territorial unit [n -S] : MANORIAL
There are 5 letters in MANOR: A M N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANOR plus a wildcard: MANOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANOR
Images for MANOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.