Scrabble word: MANOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANOR exist?
Definitions of MANOR in dictionaries:
- noun - the mansion of a lord or wealthy person
- noun - the landed estate of a lord (including the house on it)
- A landed estate.
- The main house on an estate; a mansion.
- A tract of land in certain North American colonies with hereditary rights granted to the proprietor by royal charter.
- The district over which a lord had domain and could exercise certain rights and privileges in medieval western Europe.
- The lord’s residence in such a district.
- adj - a landed estate or territorial unit [n -S] : MANORIAL