Scrabble word: MAROON
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAROON exist?
Definitions of MAROON in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is stranded (as on an island)
- noun - a dark purplish-red to dark brownish-red color
- noun - an exploding firework used as a warning signal
- verb - leave stranded or isolated with little hope of rescue
- verb - leave stranded on a desert island without resources
- adj - of dark brownish to purplish red
- To put ashore on a deserted island or coast and intentionally abandon.
- To abandon or isolate with little hope of ready rescue or escape: The travelers were marooned by the blizzard.
- Often Maroon.
- A fugitive Black slave in the West Indies in the 17th and 18th centuries.
- A descendant of such a slave.
- A person who is marooned, as on an island.
- A dark reddish brown to dark purplish red.
- verb - to abandon in an isolated place
There are 6 letters in MAROON: A M N O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAROON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAROON plus a wildcard: MAROON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAROON
Images for MAROON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.