Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MAROONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAROONS exist?
Definitions of MAROONS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is stranded (as on an island)
- noun - a dark purplish-red to dark brownish-red color
- noun - an exploding firework used as a warning signal
- verb - leave stranded or isolated with little hope of rescue
- verb - leave stranded on a desert island without resources
- v - to abandon in an isolated place
There are 7 letters in MAROONS: A M N O O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAROONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAROONS plus a wildcard: MAROONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAROONS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAROONS
- Jamaican maroons wait to ambush an approaching British military column ...
- The Boylan Blog March 2008
- Maroon In Jamaica
- Justseeds Blog Celebrate Peoples History 2 Jamaican maroons
- Curricular Materials - The maroons of Jamaica CLACS NYU
- Chatham maroons - Matt Elsby - Chatham-Kent Sports Network - CKSN ...
- LIFE IN THE SHADOWS Chapter 13 The maroons and their adversaries.
- Nanny of the maroons Samuel Sharpe Paul Bogle Marcus Mosiah Garvey
- Special Gleaner Feature on Pieces of the Past - The Triumph of Will ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.