Scrabble word: MASON
In which Scrabble dictionary does MASON exist?
Definitions of MASON in dictionaries:
- noun - American Revolutionary leader from Virginia whose objections led to the drafting of the Bill of Rights (1725-1792)
- noun - English film actor (1909-1984)
- noun - English writer (1865-1948)
- noun - a craftsman who works with stone or brick
- noun - a member of a widespread secret fraternal order pledged to mutual assistance and brotherly love
- One who builds or works with stone or brick.
- verb - to build with stone or brick