Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SALMON
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALMON exist?
Definitions of SALMON in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various large food and game fishes of northern waters
- noun - a tributary of the Snake River in Idaho
- noun - flesh of any of various marine or freshwater fish of the family Salmonidae
- noun - a pale pinkish orange color
- adj - of orange tinged with pink
- Any of various large food and game fishes of the genera Salmo and Oncorhynchus, of northern waters, having delicate pinkish flesh and characteristically swimming from salt to fresh water to spawn.
- A moderate, light, or strong yellowish pink to a moderate reddish orange or light orange.
- noun - a food fish
There are 6 letters in SALMON: A L M N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALMON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALMON plus a wildcard: SALMON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALMON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SALMON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.