Scrabble word: SALMON
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALMON exist?
Definitions of SALMON in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various large food and game fishes of northern waters
- noun - a tributary of the Snake River in Idaho
- noun - flesh of any of various marine or freshwater fish of the family Salmonidae
- noun - a pale pinkish orange color
- adj - of orange tinged with pink
- Any of various large food and game fishes of the genera Salmo and Oncorhynchus, of northern waters, having delicate pinkish flesh and characteristically swimming from salt to fresh water to spawn.
- A moderate, light, or strong yellowish pink to a moderate reddish orange or light orange.
- noun - a food fish