Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOAN exist?
Definitions of LOAN in dictionaries:
- noun - the temporary provision of money (usually at interest)
- noun - a word borrowed from another language
- verb - give temporarily
- Something lent for temporary use.
- A sum of money lent at interest.
- An act of lending; a grant for temporary use: asked for the loan of a garden hose.
- To lend.
- adj - to give the temporary use of [v LENT, LENDING, LENDS] : LENDABLE
There are 4 letters in LOAN: A L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOAN plus a wildcard: LOAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOAN
Images for LOAN
- personal loan 280x300 Important Instructions on Personal loans
- ... -Home-loans-California-Commercial-loans-loan Easy loan Application
- BankBazaar Home loan rates Beware of arithmetical jugglery
- Payday loans to Keep Your Credit Score Business Learning Center
- Are you a lender or a loan broker
- One year ago I started loaning money to complete strangers via ...
- Simple loan calculator 1.03 free download for Windows 8 windows 7 ...
- The loan Process San Fernando Valley Realtor- Los Angeles County ...
- Student loan
- Getting Auto loan To Buy Your Preferred Car