Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOAN exist?
Definitions of LOAN in dictionaries:
- noun - the temporary provision of money (usually at interest)
- noun - a word borrowed from another language
- verb - give temporarily
- Something lent for temporary use.
- A sum of money lent at interest.
- An act of lending; a grant for temporary use: asked for the loan of a garden hose.
- To lend.
- adj - to give the temporary use of [v LENT, LENDING, LENDS] : LENDABLE
There are 4 letters in LOAN: A L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOAN plus a wildcard: LOAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOAN
Images for LOAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.