Is LOAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - the temporary provision of money (usually at interest)
- noun - a word borrowed from another language
- verb - give temporarily
- Something lent for temporary use.
- A sum of money lent at interest.
- An act of lending; a grant for temporary use: asked for the loan of a garden hose.
- To lend.
- adj - to give the temporary use of [v LENT, LENDING, LENDS] : LENDABLE
There are 4 letters in LOAN: A L N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOAN, to go: LOAN?
Rearrange the letters in LOAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOAN
What's nearby LOAN
Lookup in Wiki for LOAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOAN"